We had a great time sledding the other day! By our house there is a great hill for sledding. It's at a park that has an ampi-theatre. The boys were a little timid at first. Braydon and I each took one boy on a sled with us and they were having so much fun before we knew it! Bentley and Lincoln found a spot where someone had made a hill/ramp. All the way down in front of this spot was so slick since it had been used so much. It was straight ice. They would slide down on their bellies! We then began starting them at the top of the ramp, with their head first and on their backs, and Braydon would push them down this icy part and they loved it! One time I was going to take Lincoln down sledding (on the sled) just him and I. Bentley was playing a little ways down from us off to the side. We started to go, and then Bentley stood up and walked right in our way. I had no way to stop and didn't want to mow him over, so I quickly grabbed him on to the sled with us. I had one boy in each arm and no way of holding on to the sled! There are so many bumps on this hill and a few times we almost flew off but luckily we made it to the bottom with in incidents! At the bottom of the hill you are going to fast you almost collide with the ampi-theatre's cement base! One time Braydon sent Lincoln off alone and he hit a bump and flew off the sled and after rolling ended up on his face. He stuck his lip out and started pouting stated "Dadda hurt me." So cute! Haha! Good times.....
Bentley started carrying up his own sled, sitting on it and going down by himself! Big Boy!

You can see the cement... Lincoln was a natural sledder!

Hill is bigger than it looks in pic!

The boys after sliding down the icy part on their bellies!

The ramp, DON'T LET US GO MOM AND DAD!

Videos of the boys, Lincoln first and then Bentley. Bentley you are right, he looks dead! And check out Lincoln flopping on the ground while Bentley goes! Nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment