Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I know, it's been forever but better late than never, right??
So I haven't posted since September of 2008 when we went to the zoo in Oregon. So to quickly touch on everything that has happened since then. We packed up and moved back to Utah in October. Lincoln turned one and for Halloween in 2008 they were soliders or hunters, you decide. We rented a house in Lehi for a little while where I accidently hit Bentley in the head with my closing car trunk. He had to get a stapel to close the wound (sad day for me!). We bought a house just in time for Bentley's 4th birthday and for Justin and his family to come stay with us for a week. We bought a tramp and Lincoln broke his leg on it. Lincoln turned 2. We bought a full bred lab and a full bred german shepherd puppy. And then we sold them. For Halloween 2009 the boys were dragon slayers/knights. I finally tried a new hair cut! Braydon and I went snowboarding twice. We had a great Christmas and are enjoying our house! Just before Christmas Braydon had a severe allergic reactions to his allergy injections we has been getting for weeks and had to get two epinephrine shots! And now it's 2010 woohoo!! Hopefully I can keep this blog updated! We will see! Here's a few pics that highlight what's happened since my last post......

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment