My sister keeps harassing me about using blogspot! She even set one up for me to use to I guess I'd better start using it! It has been a crazy last 6 months for us, we had our second baby on October 17th and then Braydon had his appendix removed right before thanksgiving. Then Lincoln was hospitalized until Thanksgiving. Then right before Christmas Lincoln had Cleft Lip surgery! This scared me so much but his lip is looking great! Things have settled down and I am enjoying playing with the boys at home!
This Picture was taken a few days after his surgery in December! It was so sad!

Bentley loves his little brother so much! Sometimes I'll try to take Lincoln and Bentley will get so mad and say "No, my baby!
Bentley loves the carousel here in Salem Oregon. We went to ride it while Nia was in town visiting!
Lincoln laying on his daddy Braydon! He loves he's dad. Recently he's been saying "Da da da da" a lot, I know he doesn't correlate it with Braydon but it's still cute!




1 comment:
Heck YA!! It is about time that you posted on here! I am so excited. I will have to show you how to add peoples blogs on here!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment