Jessica I don't think that you get this blogging thing yet. Let me help you out...You are supposed to write things on here...and maybe put some pictures of these so called "cute" kids you have :) I am sooo excited to see you in a few days!
Braydon and I were married on September 24, 2004. We had our first son Bentley R Bonham on August 2, 2005 and our second son Lincoln Cory Bonham on October 17, 2007. They are both so amazing and we are so happy to have them! I get to stay at home with the boys while Braydon works at Les Schwab. It is such an awesome company and they take great care of us!
1 comment:
Jessica I don't think that you get this blogging thing yet. Let me help you out...You are supposed to write things on here...and maybe put some pictures of these so called "cute" kids you have :) I am sooo excited to see you in a few days!
Post a Comment