The boys are so darling!! I can't wait to see them again, they are getting so big. Those outfits are really cute. Bentley is looking more and more like Braydon. Can't wait to see you guys!
hmmm....these look like the same pictures that have been up for a couple months... oh wait they are. it looks like mothers of cloth diapers don't have time to take pictures of their boys... :)
Braydon and I were married on September 24, 2004. We had our first son Bentley R Bonham on August 2, 2005 and our second son Lincoln Cory Bonham on October 17, 2007. They are both so amazing and we are so happy to have them! I get to stay at home with the boys while Braydon works at Les Schwab. It is such an awesome company and they take great care of us!
3 comments:
The boys are so darling!! I can't wait to see them again, they are getting so big. Those outfits are really cute. Bentley is looking more and more like Braydon. Can't wait to see you guys!
I bet that they were in matching cloth diapers too. Maybe you should come out and visit. Or maybe I should come see you. Love you guys!!
hmmm....these look like the same pictures that have been up for a couple months...
oh wait they are. it looks like mothers of cloth diapers don't have time to take pictures of their boys...
:)
Post a Comment